mardi 7 juin 2022

All your data has been hacked and copied to my servers. Instructions inside

I got bad information for you personally.





A few months ago I obtained connection to your personal gadgets. After that, I started monitoring your activities. I built a Malware on the os's of all gadgets which you use to get into the Internet.

This computer software offers me entry to all of your gadgets. I've uploaded all your data, photos, and browsing history to my machines.

I got access to all of your files, communication messengers, social media, contact information, e mail etc. My malware updates signatures & remains unseen to antivirus applications.


Whilst gathering information about you, I discovered that you are a good fan of grownup sites and are enjoying intriguing video clips while going through a huge amount of pleasure. I was capable to capture some of your filthy moments as you jack off and achieve orgasmic pleasure.


If you have any skepticism, I am able to make a couple of mouse clicks and all videos will be shown to everyone you know.


Plus I can post all of your letters, personal photos, and your private info on the net.



I could damage your status permanently.
I think you really don't wish this to happen, given the nature of the videos you adore to watch, you know what I am talking about, it will likely be a true tragedy for you.




Now let's resolve it in this way: you transfer me 1000 DOLLARS (in bitcoin equivalent to the exchange rate at the time of exchange), & I'll immediately remove all of it. Then, we'll ignore each other.




I also guarantee to de-activate & erase all viruses out of your systems.



Do not forget that I usually keep my own word of mouth.

Here's my bitcoin wallet: bc1qc94d6gk3c60fs2n04p207rl50w6kuf68wxa0rp





You got Two work days as soon as you view this message.



If you do not forward money, your video and all your data will be posted online for all people as well as your friends and family.

I'll wreck your status eternally. Do not seek me and don't try to contact law enforcement and other security services, otherwise your data is going to be posted.

I am aware of a lot of secrets regarding you, so if your reputation is valuable, keep in mind that I can ruin it once and for all.

Aucun commentaire: